zaterdag 23 mei 2009

My harmonica toys

I play sometimes harmonica, my favorite is Lee Oskar.

Here some of my toys :

My modify "Me And The Devil Blues" Lee Oskar at key C


right : "25th Anniversary Gold" Lee Oskar at key C
left : standard Lee Oskar at key G, Ab, A, Bb, B, C, D, Eb, E, F


amplifier :
Park at Marshall G10MK.II
G10Mk.II - 10 Watt Practice Combo
Built like a tank with easy-to-use controls, the
G10Mk.ll houses a range of killer sounds from
sweet 'n' clean to dirty 'n' distorted.
Features: Boost switch, Gain control, Contour
control which sweeps the mid band, Master
Volume, Headphone input.


microphone :
Shure 520DX "Green Bullet" Harmonica Microphone
* Volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
* Rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
* High-impedance, omnidirectional
* Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
* Frequency response 100 to 5,000 Hz

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten